Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Full Version (PC DVD), Review
Microsoft’s newest operating system offers the full entertainment package. Allowing you to explore your favourite pictures, movies, music and more from any computer in the house through the Home Network, it allows you total freedom in all your entertainment needs and wants. Through the use of Internet TV on Windows Media Centre, you can watch all your favourite shows for free when you like, where you like (addition hardware will be required – e.g. TV tuner).
Top performance is the priority when it comes to Windows 7 Home Premium; with new desktop features such as ‘Shake and Peek’, it’s a sleek new way to view everything on your desktop with swift motions and carefully hidden buttons. Its energy-efficient design enables your computer to fall asleep and wake up much faster, allowing you to resume where you left off. The 64-bit PC hardware is taken full advantage of here, whilst memory and connecting to wireless networks is faster and easier than ever before.
Navigations features have been given a brand new upgrade with the new Microsoft OS and include new features such as ‘Jump Lists’ and ‘Snap’ all help to simplify the computer-using experience. The added Home Group feature lets you easily share all your multimedia, from music to videos to pictures and documents, on any Windows 7 PC in your home (will require a home Local Area Network or Wide Area Network and PCs running Windows 7).
Windows 7 ensures that the programs you use, the music you listen to and the videos you watch every day are easier to get to and provide an even better experience. The slick user interface is faster and easier to use than ever before, with new and exciting customisation options helping you make your Windows 7 experience more designed for you and your family.
In addition to all this, Windows 7 has the popular ‘Sticky Notes’ feature, so that you can add post-it type notes to your display in order to act as reminders. This does away with the need for sticking fluorescent pieces of paper to your computer, which are much easier to lose than those integrated into your computer screen.
Windows 7 System Requirements
- Processor : 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
- Memory : 1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
- Hard Disk Space : 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)l for the download version, an additional 3GB is required
- Media Drive: DVD/CD authoring requires a compatible optical drive
- Connectivity: Internet Access (fees may apply)
- Sound Card: Music and sound require audio output
- Video Card: DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or later driver
Additional Tech information:
- The product functionality and graphics will vary depending on the system configuration of your current computer. Some features will require upgraded/additional hardware.
- Depending upon screen resolution supported by installed graphics card, video playback may require additional memory and advanced graphics hardware
- A compatible optical drive will be required for DVD/CD authoring. Music and sound will require audio output via speakers/headphones
Bluezoome works in association with some of the leading UK Online retailers, bringing you reviews and information about top quality products on the market today.
Please use the links below to view this and other Bluezoome recommended products on Amazon UK
For a simple fastrack route to view all Amazon Products - Click here to vist our Amazon Store
Or you can - Shop at Amazon.co.uk