The Gigabyte 7 series motherboards are stable and fairly priced boards ideal for PC builders who want to build either an entry-level machine or a gaming PC. The latest Intel Z77 Express chipset combines new technologies designed to give outstanding performance, whatever the use.
Not only does this Gigabyte motherboard offer a great price, but they also pride themselves on delivering the best in terms of performance. Reviews show that this is a very popular board for PCs of all levels and report that the Gigabyte ultra-durable is stable and speedy.
The new, 3rd generation Intel core processors are ideal for this board and it has an exclusive digital VRM design, Gigabyte 3D power and the Gigabyte 3D BIOS for exceptional power.
The on-board graphics can be used for an entry level computer, or it’s possible to fit an additional graphics card via the PCI Express slots for an even better gaming experience. The board comes complete with all of the cables you will need, including SATA and HDD cables so that you don’t need to pop out to buy additional bits before being able to build the PC.
Cooling has been a top consideration too, and if you are using just two sticks of the compatible DDR3 RAM, then these can be slotted in far away from the CPU.
All-in-all, this Gigabyte motherboard offers superlative performance, coupled with stability and quality, all at a very reasonable price and offering the peace of mind that you are building your PC with the help of one of the best board manufacturers around.
Gigabyte Ultra Durable motherboard technical specifications:
- CPU: Socket LGA1155, 2nd/3rd Generation Intel Core i3/i5/i7, Celeron
- Memory: 4 x 1.5v DDR3 DIMM up to 32GB, supports 1600/1333/1066MHz
- Form factor: ATX, Graphics card connections: DVI, VGA, HDMI
- USB: 4 x USB 2.0
- Chipset: Intel Z77 Express
- Graphics: On board max resolution of 1920x1200, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x PCI Expressx16 slot, running at x4 (PCIEX4), 3 x PCI Express x1 slots, (PCIEX4 and PCIEX1 slots conform to PCI Express 2.0 standard.), 2 x PCI slots
- Audio: Audio: VIA VT2021 codec, High Definition Audio, 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel, Support for S/PDIF Out
- Storage: Interface 2 x SATA 6GB/s devices, 4 x SATA 3gb/s, 1 x mSATA connector, Support for RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 5, and RAID 10
- Back panel connectors: 1 x PS2, 1 x D-Sub, 1 x DVI-d, 1 x HDMI port, 4 x USB 3.0/2.0 ports, 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports, 1 x RJ-45 port, 1 x optical S/PDIF Out connector, 5 x audio jacks (Centre/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In/Mic In, Line Out)
- Bios: : 2 x 64 Mbit flash, Use of licensed AMI EFI BIOS, Support for DualBIOS, PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.0, SM BIOS 2.6, ACPI 2.0a