Anyone who aspires to be a chef of the calibre of Jamie Oliver should consider purchasing the Kenwood KMC570 Chef Premier. A household name in electric mixers, Kenwood is renowned for producing top quality electrical kitchenware, that not only performs to the highest standard, but is long lasting and reliable as well and the Chef Premier is certainly no exception to the rule.
- Stylish: It’s not enough nowadays that your kitchen equipment performs well enough, it has to look the part as well. Kenwood have always taken the greatest pride in the appearance of their kitchenware and the KMC570 Chef Premier makes no compromise. Whether you have a traditional or contemporary styled kitchen, this food and cake mixer is sure to fit right in.
- Automatic electronic speed control: Now you don’t have to worry about the volume you are blending as the auto speed control function will ensure a constant speed, regardless of whether you are using a half or full load.
- 4.6 litre bowl capacity: Thanks to this very large capacity, you won’t have to concern yourself with blending a recipe a portion at a time. Blend enough to prepare a meal for the entire family in one go, making food preparation a good deal simpler and much more enjoyable.
- Total Mixing Action: Avoid preparing food that is inconsistent thanks to this great feature. The tools individually rotate as they spin around the bowl, thus ensuring that every area of the inside of the bowl is covered and that the food is evenly blended. The reason this works so well, is unlike many other mixers, the beater rotates one way whilst the tools inside rotate in the opposite direction.
- Slow Speed Outlet: Not everything requires superfast motion, so if you are looking to mince or roll pasta this feature is ideal for the purpose.
- High Speed Outlet: If you fancy making yourself a smoothie or a protein shake then the high speed function is just the ticket. Just pour in the ingredients and before you know it you will have a nutritious blended snack.
- Simple pop up head lift: As well as making a superior machine, Kenwood have worked tirelessly to make it as simple to operate as possible. Thanks to the pop-up head lift, you can look forward to a very quick and easy tool change or remove the bowl in a matter of seconds.
- 3 mixing tools supplied: This is more than enough to get you started. The three mixing tools supplied include a whisk, which is just right for making meringues, fluffing up cream and helping with cakes. The dough hook is ideal for kneading bread and the K beater is perfect for cakes and pastries and economical at the same time.
All in all, the Kenwood KMC570 Chef Premier, Silver is much more than just a cake mixer and is at home whether used in a home, café of restaurant. Thanks to its wide variety of features and available attachments you can tailor it to suit your own individual needs and requirements. It’s simple to use, functional and no cooking enthusiast should be without one.
Kenwood KMC570 Chef Premier tech specs:
- 4.6 litre mixing bowl
- Metal body, metal gears
- Auto electronic speed control
- Powerful motor
- 3 mixing tools
- Unique planetary mixing action
- Bowl outlet slow/high speed for over 20 attachments.
- Boxed weight 13 Kg