There are four essential elements in the design of the perfect set of headphones: sound quality, comfort and style and with the Bowers & Wilkins P5’s you can enjoy the perfect balance of all of them.
When it comes to sound quality, the P5’s are the headphones of choice for users who are serious about their audio. Whether you have a penchant for classical music or loud heavy metal, the ultra-linear neodymium magnets ensure a crisp, clear and natural sound. Hear every sound and nuance like never before, as the superior sound quality becomes immediately apparent.
Thanks to the great care taken in the production of the headphones, you don’t have to worry about leakage. The closed back design includes metal faceplates that keep leakage to an absolute minimum. So whatever your surroundings, you can listen to any type of audio without the concern that everyone is listening to it as well.
Another area where these headphones excel is comfort. The people at Bowers & Wilkins understand that comfort is essential when using headphones over a prolonged period. Made with soft sheep’s leather, you can wear them for extended periods without feeling the need to constantly readjust them, or take them off. So if you are planning a long journey on the bus or train, just sit back, hit play and relax.
As well as being compatible with all devices with a headphone output, there is a cable designed specifically for the latest Apple iPod and iPhones, so you can adjust the volume and change tracks at your leisure.
Bowers & Wilkins P5 Tech Specs:
- Model – P5
- iPhone compatible remote control
- Driver type dynamic Mylar diaphragm
- Neodynium magnets
- High precision diaphragm resistance material
- Closed back for noise isolation
- Fold flat for convenience
- Single sided detachable/changeable OFC
- Mobile supra aural headphone with noise isolation
- Drive units 2x Ø40mm
- Impedance 26 ohms
- Frequency range: 10Hz to 20kHz
- Left right tolerance +/-1dB at 1kHz
- Max. input power: 50mW
- Distortion @100dB I25<0.05% for 80-20kHz <0.2% for 20-20kHz
- Sensitivity 115dB/V at 1kHz
- Inputs: 3.5mm stereo mini jack (on cable) - 2.5mm mini jack (on Headphone)
- Finish Enclosure: Real Leather and metal
- Apple compatibility: The remote and mic are supported only by iPod nano (4th generation and later), iPod classic (120GB, 160GB), iPod touch (2nd generation and later), iPhone 3GS, iPhone4, iPad and iPad 2. The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd generation or later). Audio is support by all iPod models. Includes universal cable for audio only use with computers, phones and music players with a standard headphone output.
- Technical features: Single sided detachable/changeable OFC
- Dimensions: H180mm x W150mm x D35mm folded flat, 60mm in service
- Weight: 195gm